- The MOVE Index calculates the future volatility in U.S. Treasury yields.
- The VIX measures the expected volatility of the US stock market.
- The 30-day Bitcoin Volatility Index is referred to as the BVOL Index.
- The MOVE index has moved to its highest since 2009.
- While the VIX hit 30 during yesterday’s trading session, which was a YTD high.
- BVOL index also surged to highs last seen since May 2022 during the Luna collapse.
- The federal reserve has raised rates at the fastest pace ever while the money supply contracts and is negative YOY.
- These moves in the money supply will only increase volatility in both traditional and crypto markets.
The post Welcome to the 2020’s – its going to be full of volatility appeared first on CryptoSlate.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings